Meden School are celebrating their best ever A level year
Students at Meden school are celebrating some great A Level and Level 3 qualifications this year.
Students have achieved a 99% pass in all subjects with over 23% of A Level students having achieved A* or A in at least one subject and the A*–C pass rate is 73%.
Students studying vocational courses have achieved remarkable results. 100% of students have achieved a distinction in the qualifications studied.
The value added score, the measure of achievement based against student’s previous performance at GCSE level is very high at 0.42.
Ms Sims, Head of School at Meden, commented:
“We are delighted to be reporting the best ever A Level results at Meden School. More of our students than ever before are going on to top universities. Days like today are very special for students and staff alike with all of the very hard work they have done paying off.”
More News Stories
- Meden School are celebrating their best ever A level year
Students at Meden school are celebrating some great A Level and Level 3 qualifications this year. (18/08/2017)
- Meden enjoys further A-level success
Meden school is pleased to announce another outstanding set of A-level results. (13/08/2015)
- Meden College celebrating another year of excellent A level results
100% pass rate with 70% of students gaining an A* to C. (14/08/2014)
- End of term letter to all Parents/Carers Feb 2020
- Meden School Standards Reminder
- Last day of term arrangements
- Inset Day
- Leadership Announcement
- Lock Down Procedures - Letter to Parents
- 5/3/20 Year 8 Progress Evening
- 23/4/20 Witches Can't be Burned - Main Hall
- 24/4/20 Witches Can't be Burned - Main Hall
- 29/4/20 Witches Can't be Burned
- 30/4/20 Witches Can't be Burned