Our school curriculum aims to inspire and challenge all learners and prepare them for the future. The schools’ aim is to develop a coherent curriculum that builds on young people’s experiences in the primary phase and that helps all young people to become successful learners, confident individuals and responsible citizens. It will transcend class barriers and widen students’ horizons and aspirations by developing our key student principles of character and academic aptitude.
Through our curriculum we aim to:
- Have both high levels of aspiration and high levels of support
- Ensure it is academically rigorous and it will engage and enthuse our children
- Tailor its designed to make it individual and personal to our children’s needs
- Promote and develop both cultural and social capital
- Please click here for a detailed description of the whole school curriculum intent.