Summer Exams 2018
Exam Results Days 2018
A/AS Level Results – Thursday 16th August
- 9:00am for college students
GCSE Results – Thursday 23rd August
- 9:00am for all GCSE results
What to do if you cannot collect your results in person:
- Leave a stamped addressed envelope with the Examinations Office. Results will be posted out one day prior to 16th (for A Levels) or 23rd August (for GCSEs) to arrive on results day.
- Nominate someone to collect your results on your behalf. You must write a letter to Mrs Bradley, the Exams Manager, detailing who will be collecting your results. This person needs to bring a form of identification with them on Results Day, for example, a driving licence or passport.
Unfortunately we are not able to distribute exam results by e‐mail, text or over the phone.
Summer 2017 examination certificates are available to collect from main school reception now. You can collect your certificates between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. If you are unable to collect yourself, a representative can collect for you. They must bring with them a written and signed letter from you and also some identification.
Important information for all candidates taking exams
- Warning to candidates notice [PDF]
- Information for candidates taking written exams [PDF]
- Information for candidates taking controlled assessments [PDF]
- Information for candidates taking onscreen tests [PDF]
- Information regarding mobile phones [PDF]
- Information for candidates taking NEA [PDF]
- Information for candidates with regards to social media [PDF]
- Information to candidates taking coursework [PDF]
- Absence from Exams Procedure [PDF]
- Internal Exams Appeals Procedure [PDF]
- Privacy Notice
- Review of Centre Assessment Marks Policy [PDF]
- If your exam is in the morning it will start at 9am.
- If your exam is in the afternoon it will start at 1pm.
- Please check the exam notice board in the Quad the day before your exam to find out where you will be sitting in the exam room.
- You must line up outside the venue 10 minutes before the start of the exam, please do not be late, if you are late you may not be allowed to sit the exam.
- Please remember to enter the exam room in silence.
- Do not try to communicate with any other student once you are in the exam room, if you do you may be disqualified.
NO MOBILE PHONES!
- Please bring a black pen (it is a good idea to have a spare in case yours runs out).
- No correcting fluids/tippex.
- Pencil, ruler, pencil sharpener, rubber, maths kit.
- A calculator is permitted in some exams.
- If you need to bring a pencil case it should be transparent.
- Chad Courage Awards 2018
Two Meden Students Honoured (Whole School - 21/03/2018)
- Me@Meden Sessions
Presentation Skills (SMSC / British Values - 19/03/2018)
- Quote of the Week
The past cannot be changed. The future is still in your power. (SMSC / British Values - 19/03/2018)
- Burbage Brook Trip
One week until Year 10 geographers conduct their river enquiry (Geography - 19/03/2018)
- Me@Meden Sessions
Preparing for life at work (SMSC / British Values - 12/03/2018)