Meden School follows the Nottinghamshire County Council Admissions Arrangements.
We organise Primary School and College Open Evenings, when prospective parents and pupils have an opportunity to visit the school. We are also always pleased to show parents and prospective parents around the school during the working day, and to answer any questions you may have. For an appointment, please contact the school office.
Do you attend one of the Meden family of schools?
The following schools are our linked schools:
- Birklands Primary School
- Eastlands Primary School
- Cuckney C of E Primary School
- Church Vale Primary School
If your child attends one of these schools, we will make all the necessary arrangements for induction. These will include:
- Pre-visits for children to experience lessons at Meden school during the summer term before transfer
- Welcome evenings to provide an introduction to tutors and bases, also during the summer term
- A Year 7 parents evening in the term after admission to strengthen the links with tutors and report on how you child has settled in
If you are moving to the area
If you expect to move house, please make contact well in advance. You are welcome to look around the school. We, in turn, will need to request records and meet with you.
If you attend a school outside the Meden School family
We also admit pupils from other primary schools and into the College, provided places are available.
Meden School Catchment Area
For details on Meden School Catchment Area please follow the external link below
- Meden Celebrates Amazing A-Level Results
Congratulations to the Y13 class of 2020! (Whole School - 13/08/2020)
- Meden Student to follow his Dreams
Y9 Student accepted on Football Training Course (Whole School - 06/07/2020)
- BTEC Awards 2020
Meden Year 11 Student Receives Prestigious Award in Art & Design (Whole School - 26/06/2020)
- Meden Student Rugby Selection
Alix Lawson selected for county rugby training programme 2020 (Whole School - 20/04/2020)
- Safeguarding Policy Annex Added
In Response to COVID-19 (Whole School - 01/04/2020)