Meden Nominates Athlete of the Week
Meden's PE department will be nominating a girl and boy to receive the title of 'Athlete of the Week'
This weeks winners are...
Georgia Fletcher D8 - excellent effort in both CORE PE and GCSE PE practical lessons.
Bradley Street C8 - for his commitment to two extra curricular clubs this week (Badminton and Football).
Well done to you both!
Look out for next weeks winners!
More News Stories
- Rememberance Day
Challenger Students represent all armed forces past and present on rememberance day (11/11/2016)
- Athlete of the week
PE Nominate Top Athletes of the Week (25/09/2015)
- Athlete of the Week
PE nominates Top Athelete of the week (18/09/2015)
- Meden Nominates Athlete of the Week
Who will it be? (11/09/2015)
- Elliot Clogg is selected to represent TEAM GB!!
Elliot Clogg has been selected to represent team GB in the European Youth Olympics (14/07/2015)
- County Championships in Birmingham
Sam Fairweather achieved two personal best scores at the County Championships on Saturday 20th June. (22/06/2015)
- 10 Meden School students are selected for Notts School Athletics Championships
10 Students willl compete in the Notts School Athletics Championships on Saturday 13th June (12/06/2015)
- Sam Fairweather beats his personal best for 100m & 200m sprint.
Sam Fairweather beats his score times for 100m & 200m sprint (12/06/2015)
- Three Meden students are picked for Girls Centre of Excellence
Three students have been called up for football trials for the Girls Centre of Excellence (12/06/2015)
- British Championships - Elliot Clogg
Elliot beat his personal best times and gained three podium places at the British Championships (20/04/2015)