Discovery House had their Christmas achievement assembly on Monday and had plenty of achievements to celebrate.
Here are some highlights of the term:
- Well done to D7 for scoring the highest attendance for Discovery House this term
- Congratulations to D10 for being this terms quiz winners
- A big well done to D2 for attaining the most achievement points this term
- and finally, a huge thank you to D3 for receiving the lowest amount of behaviour points
A big thank you to all of Discovery House students and staff and Mr Brown and Miss Wild wish you a very merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
- Discovery House 100% attendance and 0 behaviour points
Disco's finest students (11/12/2014)
- Discovery achievements
Discovery achievement assembly (11/12/2014)
- Discovery Developments.
Some important changes and farewells for Discovery this term.... (29/04/2014)
- Discovery House back on good form....
Disco riding high again having secured the highest achievement points this term. (29/04/2014)
- Recent Success in Discovery House.
An update of the latest successes in Discovery House. (22/01/2014)
- Discovery House Best Attenders So Far!
Discovery secure 95.6% attendance for last term. (31/10/2013)
- Discovery House Captains - new appointments.
A massive well done to the new Discovery House Captains. (17/10/2013)
- Discovery House Attendance - The Golden 96%!
Discovery House are relentlessly pursuing the golden figure of 96%. (09/10/2013)
- Discovery Year 7 - Meet The Tutors.
An opportunity to meet your son/daughters tutor team. (24/09/2013)
- D7 the first top secure 100% attendance!
Well done to Discovery tutorial D7 who secured 100% attendance last week. (24/09/2013)
- Junior Individual Maths Challenge
Junior maths challenge success (Mathematics - 18/06/2017)
- Maths Star Students
After a busy half term, there are many students that deserve to be recognised for their hard work an (Mathematics - 05/06/2017)
- Meden Students Compete in the Districts Athletics Competition
Many student qualify for the county championships (Whole School - 12/05/2017)
- More Swimming Success for Elliott Clogg
Well done! (Whole School - 05/05/2017)
- Young Photographers Win Prizes
Meden students take part in the Rotary club competition (Whole School - 25/04/2017)
- Team Maths Challenge Success
An amazing achievement at the team maths challenge. (Mathematics - 01/04/2017)
- March Maths Star Students
The nominees are .... (Mathematics - 01/04/2017)
- Meden Student Smash their Target for Laps for Lapland - UPDATE!
Massive Thanks to all Students and their Parents/Carers for their Support! (Whole School - 27/02/2017)
- Maths Star Students
Maths Star Students (Mathematics - 08/01/2017)
- Meden Families Dig Deep
Students and their families give generously to help others (Whole School - 15/12/2016)