Exam Results Days 2017
A/AS Level Results – Thursday 17th August
- 9:00am for college students
GCSE Results – Thursday 24th August
- 9:00am for all GCSE results
What to do if you cannot collect your results in person:
- Leave a stamped addressed envelope with the Examinations Office. Results will be posted out one day prior to 17th (for A Levels) or 24th August (for GCSEs) to arrive on results day.
- Nominate someone to collect your results on your behalf. You must write a letter to Mrs Bradley, the Exams Manager, detailing who will be collecting your results. This person needs to bring a form of identification with them on Results Day, for example, a driving licence or passport.
Unfortunately we are not able to distribute exam results by e‐mail, text or over the phone.
Examination certificates will be available in November 2017, please contact school before coming to collect your certificates to arrange a convenient time for collection
Important information for all candidates taking exams
- Warning to candidates notice [PDF]
- Information for candidates taking written exams [PDF]
- Information for candidates taking controlled assessments [PDF]
- Information for candidates taking onscreen tests [PDF]
- Information regarding mobile phones [PDF]
- Absence from Exams Procedure [PDF]
- Internal Exams Appeals Procedure [PDF]
- Privacy Notice
- If your exam is in the morning it will start at 9am.
- If your exam is in the afternoon it will start at 1pm.
- Please check the exam notice board in the Quad the day before your exam to find out where you will be sitting in the exam room.
- You must line up outside the venue 10 minutes before the start of the exam, please do not be late, if you are late you may not be allowed to sit the exam.
- Please remember to enter the exam room in silence.
- Do not try to communicate with any other student once you are in the exam room, if you do you may be disqualified.
NO MOBILE PHONES!
- Please bring a black pen (it is a good idea to have a spare in case yours runs out).
- No correcting fluids/tippex.
- Pencil, ruler, pencil sharpener, rubber, maths kit.
- A calculator is permitted in some exams.
- If you need to bring a pencil case it should be transparent.
- Meden Celebrate after Successful Ofsted Inspection
It feels good to be a 'Good' school! (Whole School - 18/10/2017)
- Quote of the Week
In life you need 3 bones. A wish bone, a back bone and a funny bone (SMSC / British Values - 16/10/2017)
- Mansfield Youth Mayor
Ryan Guy came in second place with 1000 votes (SMSC / British Values - 16/10/2017)
- Me@Meden Sessions
British Values: The rule of law (SMSC / British Values - 09/10/2017)
- Quote of the Week
One mind is great multiple minds, better. That is why we're a team, we work well together! (SMSC / British Values - 09/10/2017)