Year 7 Progress Evening
On Thursday 20th April it is our Year 7 Progress Evening from 4pm until 7pm.
For those parents who have never attended one of our evenings before it works in the following way:
- Students have already been given a booklet with appointment slots on the back to enable them to make appointments with their teachers. If you need a replacement one you can select the link below and download it. There is also a space in the student planners to enable you to make a note of appointment times.
- On the evening please come to the main reception and sign in. You will be given a copy of your childs latest report for your reference.
- Each subject is located in either A1, A2 or the dining hall and there is a map inside the booklet with details. Please wait in the specified area until your meeting time.
- Whilst we do appreciate that sometimes meetings go over the time slot, we do appreciate your patience with this. Do not be frightened to go to your next appointment with a view to returning afterwards.
- If for any reason you cannot attend the evening and do wish to speak to your childs teachers then you can either contact the reception and ask them to get in touch with staff to contact you individually or if you use your INSIGHT log on details there is a facility that allows you to email staff directly.
- All progress reports are uploaded to INSIGHT. This is a great facility which allows you to update details/ see attendance, behaviour and achievement information or contact teaching staff. If you need help with insight please contact email@example.com.
Thank you for your continued support!
- Locker Letter
- Hagg Farm arrangements
- Last day of term arrangements December 2016
- Upcoming Events
- Important Attendance Letter Nov 2016
- Laps for Lapland Letter & Sponsorship form
- Children in Need Day November 18th
- Procedures for closing school due to bad weather.
- A Parents Guide to Dealing with sexting
- Parental Reminders October
- CSE and parental/carer awareness
- Consultation on reduction of School PAN
- Additional Inset Day
- Welcome Letter September 2016
- Important information regarding the Torch Group
- Radicalisation Letter
- End of Term arrangements Dec 2015
- Hagg Farm Letter 2016
- Football Boots
- Expectation - letter to Parents
- PE Expectations
- School Day from September 2015
- Where to buy your uniform
- Start of Term Arrangements
- Meden Term dates 2015-16 amended
- New School Day from September 2015
- Important information regarding Homework
- Recent Ofsted Success - letter to Parents
- Proposals to Meden School Day
- School Holiday Pattern Parent Consultation
- School Comm Mobile Phone App Letter
- Meden School E- safety Agreement
- Information regarding the use of Biometric Technol
- Importance of Good Attendance
- Communication with School
- School Policy regarding adverse weather
- Information Leaflet for Parents
- 27/5/17 - 4/6/17 Meden School May Half Term Holidays
- 5/6/17 - 16/6/17 Year 7 and Year 8 Exams
- 4/7/17 Sports Day (Provisional)
- 26/7/17 Inset Day
Year 7 News
- No recent news stories.