Year 7 Assessments 16th - 20th January
The Year 7 Assessments will take place from Monday 16th January to Friday 20th January. Please find below a copy of the timetable and topics for revision.
These assessments are important and your child should treat them as a key exam in every respect. Students should prepare for the exams by revising for every subject; it is useful to plan a revision timetable putting aside time every day for revision. The timetable and topic list are included for your information and all resources are available on the school website.
You can support your child during this time by ensuring that:
- They plan and follow a revision timetable. Make sure they revise for each subject and spend time every day revising. Little and often is the most effective technique.
- They know when and where their exams will take place.
- They are on time for school and have the right equipment (pen, pencil, calculator, ruler, highlighter, pens etc. in a clear pencil case or bag)
- They speak to their teachers to clarify anything they are unsure about well in advance of the exam.
All assessments will take place under exam conditions and students understand the need for the highest standards of behaviour during the exams. Poor behaviour will not be accepted and appropriate sanctions will be given if necessary.
We would like to wish all of our students every success in this assessment period and are confident that, with thorough preparation, they will fulfil their impressive potential.
- Locker Letter
- Hagg Farm arrangements
- Last day of term arrangements December 2016
- Upcoming Events
- Important Attendance Letter Nov 2016
- Laps for Lapland Letter & Sponsorship form
- Children in Need Day November 18th
- Procedures for closing school due to bad weather.
- A Parents Guide to Dealing with sexting
- Parental Reminders October
- CSE and parental/carer awareness
- Consultation on reduction of School PAN
- Additional Inset Day
- Welcome Letter September 2016
- Important information regarding the Torch Group
- Radicalisation Letter
- End of Term arrangements Dec 2015
- Hagg Farm Letter 2016
- Football Boots
- Expectation - letter to Parents
- PE Expectations
- School Day from September 2015
- Where to buy your uniform
- Start of Term Arrangements
- Meden Term dates 2015-16 amended
- New School Day from September 2015
- Important information regarding Homework
- Recent Ofsted Success - letter to Parents
- Proposals to Meden School Day
- School Holiday Pattern Parent Consultation
- School Comm Mobile Phone App Letter
- Meden School E- safety Agreement
- Information regarding the use of Biometric Technol
- Importance of Good Attendance
- Communication with School
- School Policy regarding adverse weather
- Information Leaflet for Parents
- 1/4/17 - 17/4/17 Meden School Easter Holidays
- 20/4/17 Year 7 Progress Evening
- 27/5/17 - 4/6/17 Meden School May Half Term Holidays
- 5/6/17 - 16/6/17 Year 7 and Year 8 Exams
Year 7 News
- No recent news stories.