Discovery House Mission Statement 2015-6-17
To provide pupils with outstanding pastoral care and support, affording pupils the opportunity to secure outstanding achievement at all Key Stages. In addition, we aim to provide a collaborative group environment in Discovery house that pupils are proud to be a part of, providing rewards and support as appropriate.
The Discovery House Pledge
As a member of Discovery House, we expect all members to:
- Show respect to staff and to each other.
- Have high expectations of themselves and our school.
- Wear the Meden uniform with pride.
- Maximise their full potential.
- Be a valuable member of the tutorial.
- Model good behaviour to younger students.
- Celebrate individual successes and those of others.
Keep up to date with the latest news and announcements in Discovery
As well as all the latest information being posted here on the Discovery web page, you can also follow us on Twitter - @disco_meden
Meet the Discovery Team
Head of Discovery - Miss F Kirk (Head of PE)
|Tutorial||Tutor & Co-Tutor|
|D1||T Vine |
|D2||A Gregory |
|D3||K Bradshaw |
|D5||H White |
|D6||P Richardson |
|D7||S Bird |
|D8||S Stower |
G Bradley/A Jones
|D9||K Baker |
|D10||J Mehat |
- Discovery Tutorial Focus Programme 2014-2015 [DOCX]
- Why Attendance is Important - Presentation [PPT]
- Assembly Rota - Jan - Feb 2014 [DOCX]
- You tutorials attendance during November to December 2014. [XLSX]
Information about downloadable files
- Discovery House 100% attendance and 0 behaviour points
Disco's finest students (11/12/2014)
- Discovery achievements
Discovery achievement assembly (11/12/2014)
- Discovery Developments.
Some important changes and farewells for Discovery this term.... (29/04/2014)
- Discovery House back on good form....
Disco riding high again having secured the highest achievement points this term. (29/04/2014)
- Recent Success in Discovery House.
An update of the latest successes in Discovery House. (22/01/2014)