Athlete of the week
Athletes of the week, this week are....
Luke Abdy Y8 - for being selected for the under 13 Mansfield & Ashfield District Football Team. Well Done and Good Luck Luke!
Ebony Moody Y13 - for helping at the Netball extra-curricular club each week. Thank you so much for all of your help and support!
Congratulations to you both and keep up the good work!
More News Stories
- Rememberance Day
Challenger Students represent all armed forces past and present on rememberance day (11/11/2016)
- Athlete of the week
PE Nominate Top Athletes of the Week (25/09/2015)
- Athlete of the Week
PE nominates Top Athelete of the week (18/09/2015)
- Meden Nominates Athlete of the Week
Who will it be? (11/09/2015)
- Elliot Clogg is selected to represent TEAM GB!!
Elliot Clogg has been selected to represent team GB in the European Youth Olympics (14/07/2015)
- County Championships in Birmingham
Sam Fairweather achieved two personal best scores at the County Championships on Saturday 20th June. (22/06/2015)
- 10 Meden School students are selected for Notts School Athletics Championships
10 Students willl compete in the Notts School Athletics Championships on Saturday 13th June (12/06/2015)
- Sam Fairweather beats his personal best for 100m & 200m sprint.
Sam Fairweather beats his score times for 100m & 200m sprint (12/06/2015)
- Three Meden students are picked for Girls Centre of Excellence
Three students have been called up for football trials for the Girls Centre of Excellence (12/06/2015)
- British Championships - Elliot Clogg
Elliot beat his personal best times and gained three podium places at the British Championships (20/04/2015)